Digital Execution: Successfully Orchestrating a Digital Business Transformation
For CEO's, senior managers and high ranking civil servants in charge of digital execution. A remarkable one day interactive session on March 27, 2020 (9.30am-5pm) in Brussels with the world authority on digital execution.
To succeed with digital transformation, you need to experiment effectively, implement fast, and keep adapting your iterations in an agile way.
Yet most organisations still operate with a traditional strategy development and implementation mindset.
This session introduces you to the latest tools and techniques used by agile companies. You leave the program with a detailed roadmap of initiatives to implement, methodologies to use and technologies to apply, ready to bring your organisation's digital strategy to life!
- You identify and adopt fast methodologies to verify your strategy assumptions and succeed in scaling up your digital execution:
- Develop a roadmap to execute your digital business transformation strategy
- Plan for future interactions and frequent adjustment processes
- Acquire the capabilities to partner with other organisations to succeed in your digital journey
- Leverage your organisational processes:
- You develop a deep understanding of the organisational processes required to instill fast and strategic digital execution processes throughout your organisation and integrate legacy practices already in place.
This sessions will include a workshop component, where you will build and evaluate your own organisation’s digital transformation journey.
Michael Wade is a Professor of Innovation and Strategy at IMD and holds the Cisco Chair in Digital Business Transformation. He is the Director of the Global Center for Digital Business Transformation, an IMD and Cisco Initiative. His areas of expertise relate to strategy, innovation, and digital transformation. Michael has published works on a variety of topics, including digital business transformation, innovation, strategy, and digital leadership. He’s published eight books, more than thirty case studies, and appears frequently in the mainstream media. His Latest book is Digital Vortex: How Today’s Market Leaders Can Beat Disruptive Competitors At Their Own Game. He has more than 50 articles and presentations to his credit in leading academic journals. At IMD, Michael teaches in several open programs and has directed custom programs related to strategy and digital business transformation with Vodafone, AXA, Tetra Pak, Honda, Zurich Financial Services, Credit Suisse, KONE, and Cartier, among others. He directs IMD’s Leading Digital Business Transformation, and Digital Disruption programs. Michael provides consulting services, executive education, and expert evaluations to several public and private sector organizations on strategy and digital transformation.
Inscription fee, including lunch is 1690€ excl. VAT. The number of participants is limited and based on early inscriptions. To apply go to or register page: digital execution.
Application deadline is October 29, 2019.